Monday, September 28, 2009

Mojo Monday 106


I'm going to try really hard every week to tackle the Mojo Monday challenge. It is sometimes more challenging just finding a few minutes during the day to "whip" up a card especially with two little boys! This week's sketch is great and I knew right away what I wanted to do. You can find the sketch at this website:(http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/)
Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Flowers, jewel centres, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Staple
Hope you enjoy the card! I challenge you to check out the Mojo Monday site and see if you can come up with your own creative card!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to do these challenges as well, but I know what you mean - sometimes the day just escapes you and you can't get to the amazing challenges that are out there. You did a great job on the sketch challenge - your card is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete