Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mojo Monday 110


Okay so it's Tuesday but I got the Mojo Monday cards done and uploaded! I'm doing okay I think!!!
The sketch proved challenging for me this week as I was feeling rather uncreative this afternoon. My three year old has decided that some days nap time is optional and I thought today might just be one of those days but thankfully he slept!
Two cards were created and posted below!
Happy Birthday:
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Razzleberry DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Garden Greetings, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Flowers, Pearl
It's a Boy:
Paper: Unknown, Brown Cardstock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Brads, Flower, Glitter and Glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment