Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mojo 111 - Get Well Soon


This week's sketch looks easy but I don't have a lot of "big" stamps to fill the space up. I fell back on one of my all time favourites - my tea pots! I don't have any "Get Well Soon" cards on hand and know so many people that are sick right now.
The card came together pretty quickly - not one of my best but I like it and hope it would cheer someone up!

Supplies:
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Patterned Paper (Chatterbox)
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Stamps: Tea for Two (I forget the name...)
Accessories: Flowers, Brad, jewels
Have you tried the Mojo Monday sketch yet? It's fun and a great way to get some cards made in a hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I love that teapot stamp. Very beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete