Monday, March 5, 2012

Punch Art Monkey

Hello!
I hope your week is starting out well!  I apologize for no post yesterday...I got in bed and realized I completely forgot to post something!

I wanted to post my punch art monkey card that I made for my son's lunch box.  Like the angry bird card I found several cards online and decided to alter them all to fit a monkey that worked with the punches I have.

My son loved this card! I hope he doesn't expect one for tomorrow because I haven't gotten a chance to get in and make another little card for him!





Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Crumb Cake
Punches: 1 3/8" circle (head), 1" circle (ears), Extra Large Oval Punch (bottom half of face, mouth), Full Heart Punch (Top half of face), Owl punch (eyes, nose).

No comments:

Post a Comment