Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lego Card for Girls!

Hello!
I had physio today and am a little sore.  Justin (my therapist) is wonderful however he decided it was his mission to work out some tenderness!  I am going down to one session a week now so I'm pretty happy that healing is going well!

Okay so recently Lego introduced the "Friends" collection!  This is Lego specifically geared towards girls...though my boys think it looks kinda fun!

I had a request from a friend for a Lego card made with the new Friends colours!  I was super excited!  I love the new colours!   Lego cards are super simple to make - all you need is a circle punch!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Party This Way
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder, Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Other: Basic Rhinestone, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this card! It's just the inspiration I needed for a "friend's lego" party my daughter is attending today. Well done!

    ReplyDelete