Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mojo Birthday Squares

 Hello!
Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!  Wednesday here means skating lessons for both boys...ugh.  My oldest loves skating and is great on his skates.  My youngest...not so much!

Well, I got my Mojo Monday card done today!  Along with a few other baby cards!

I was a little stumped what to do with all those squares but then decided that I would use my Boho Blossoms punch to create some cute little flowers.  I have also decided that I really do love Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum!  Who knew purple could be so fun?!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Versamark, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment