Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retiring Stamp Sets











It's here! The Stampin' Up! retired stamp list is now available...click here!

These stamps are available from April 15th until May 31st, 2012. Some of these stamps will be available "While Supplies Last" so if you wish to purchase something off this list - we recommend that you do it sooner than later!

The retiring accessories list will be available on April 25th, 2012 so stay tuned for that.

You will notice that this list is LONG...very long! Please remember that the holiday stamps (including Christmas) are being removed from the annual catalogue and placed in the new, larger mini catalogues.

There are a lot of stamps on here that are my favourites...my friend Lauren will be devastated when she sees Fox and Friends on that list! I must say that seeing Medallion on there shocked me...I guess we'll have to see what's in the new catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment