Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Wishes Triple Time

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I can't believe it's Monday...I trust everyone had a good Father's Day.  My husband took the boys swimming and they all had a blast.  Sometimes they are little fish.  They all came home very tired - included daddy!

Today's card is a "case" from one Dawn Olshefske had on her blog this weekend.  You can find the link, video and instructions for Triple Time Stamping here.  Dawn used different colours and stamps but the basic design is the same!

I needed an anniversary card for my aunt and uncle who are celebrating their 45th anniversary!   I can't even imagine being married 45 years!  I have recently fallen in love with Perfect Plum...not sure why I didn't love it before!  I think the card would have looked better in black and ivory...I'm so critical aren't I?!

I need to get some weekly meal planning and some FMS blog comments done so this post will be short tonight!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Elements of Style, Lacey and Lovely, Petite Pairs
Ink: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum
Other: Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Perfect Plum Button, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Excellent cards - fun-easy and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! And perfect in the Perfect Plum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this. I'm thinking... Everything Elenor, using two flowers..... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ia such a beautiful card. The nicest I have ever seen using this technique. I also appreciate your reference to Dawn's tutorial. I tried making a card like this last week, cutting all the layers from one stamped page. What a disaster! Took so much time I did not think I would ever do it again. Now that I have seen your beautiful card I am inspired to try it again. (Right after I get the stamp set you used)

    ReplyDelete