Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Paper Players Birthday


Good Morning!
Wow, I'm late today!  I normally post at night before bed but I was working on those kindergarten scrapbooks to get them done and into the teacher today!  Who knew they would be so much work!  A few last things to do but they can be done in the classroom this morning!

Okay so today's card is for the Paper Players Challenge this week.  It's sketch week and the very creative and inspiring Lesley Croghan has a fabulous sketch for us!


I need a card this week for my Aunt's birthday!  I really wanted to use this particular piece of Comfort Cafe DSP so I had to make the card work around the paper...I'm losing it I think!!!

Sorry this is short...I gotta get the boys out the door in about 10 minutes!!! At least they're ready to go!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
DSP: Comfort Cafe (again...I know, I'm sorry!)
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Create a Cupcake (Sentiment)
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Other: Dimensionals, Blossom Punch, Word Window Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Textured Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with our Freshly Made Sketches challenge for the week!

Have a great day!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the texture and the blues! The pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete