Thursday, June 7, 2012

Teacher Coffee Cup


Hello!
I hope you had a great day!  My son's school had their volunteer appreciation tea today.  The kindergarten class sang the cutest song which my camera decided not to record on me.  I am a little sad about that but I still managed to get some cute pictures!

It occurred to me today that teaches might love to get a coffee gift card as their end of the year gift.  Maybe Timmie's (if you're in Canada) or Starbucks???  Wouldn't it be perfect if it came in this cute little teacher themed gift card holder?!  I had to try out the new Apothecary Accents Framelits too!  I just love them!!  I forgot to take a picture of the cup open though...sorry about that!

The template for this coffee cup can be found here!  Lorri Heiling has done an excellent video that walks you right through it!  Thanks Lorri!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Teacher's Apple (PTI)
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Other: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Oval Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Crimper

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with my combined Mojo Monday/Colour Q challenge card!

Jen



1 comment: