Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday Cupcakes


Hello!
My apologies that another week has almost passed by again!  I have a few cards that are made and waiting to be posted!!!

We had a low key weekend here.  Jacob was under the weather and spent all of Saturday in his pjs.  He was so excited to have a jamma day!  He is feeling much better after a quiet weekend!  I spent Saturday afternoon and evening scrapbooking!  It was so nice to get something accomplished!

Anyhow, today's card is for a friend who needs a purple and green cupcake card with a Mommy, Daddy and Baby cupcake!  I was a little stressed about the baby cupcake until I found one in my Sock Monkey Stamp set!  Good thing I held onto that one!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Sock Monkey
Ink: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Other: Large Scallop Edgelit, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Cupcake Punch, Glitter, Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Bitty Banners Framelits, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment