Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blue and Silver Snowflake


Hello!
It's the end of another day...I must say I'm a little tired today.  It was a busy day.  I wanted to try and get another Christmas card done...I'm still nowhere near my goal which saddens me greatly.  I think some people may not get hand made cards this year...I hope they aren't offended but I'm not sure how many more I can turn out this week!!!

I wanted to combine the Dynamic Duos and Fab Friday challenges!  I love Midnight Muse and I love silver so this week's Dynamic Duos colour challenge was perfect for me!  Inspiring actually!!!  I then threw those colours into the Fab Friday sketch and voila!  



Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer
Stamps: Bright Hopes
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Snowflake Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!

Jen!

5 comments:

  1. Love the CAS style of this card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean and simple, beautiful Christmas card. You've used the colors perfectly. So glad you could join us for Dynamic Duos! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Jen, love the sparkly snowflake :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete