Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fab Friday Christmas


Hello!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was a tad under the weather yesterday (okay so incredibly under the weather) and was very thankful my fabulous husband took care of the boys and did other things for me around the house!  I am feeling much better today - I even got some cards done!

I decided I wanted to get some Christmas cards done since the season is approaching rather quickly and I'm nowhere near ready to go!

I used the Fab Friday sketch to get a jump start!  Who doesn't love a great sketch?!  I usually require one to start with these days!!  Blue and silver are my new go-to colours for Christmas!  Strange since my house is decorated in red and gold!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Silver Glimmer, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Other: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Dimensionals, Circle and Scalloped Circles Dies, Silver Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!!!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen! This is awesome! I love blue and silver together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the layers of sparkle mixed with the blue! Great idea to use the Bitty Banners framelits for that element of the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete