Saturday, December 1, 2012

Clean and Simple Christmas


Hello!
Just a quick little post tonight!  I have had a busy weekend and am feeling the effects!  I wanted to post some quickly and easy Christmas cards that I made the other day.  I needed something easier and faster than what I had been making.  I still have quite a few to make and I needed something that I could do quickly and make more one of!



I think I'll make a couple more up using different colours!  I think I may need a red and gold or maybe a early espresso and gold!!!

Supplies:
Black card:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Stamps: Four the Holidays
Ink: Versamark
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone

White Card:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Stamps: Four the Holidays, Ornament Keepsakes
Ink: Real red
Other: Holiday Ornament Die, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals



Tonight after dinner we headed over to Hamilton to see the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train.  The boys were super excited!  The train was beautiful!  We didn't stay for the concert since it was so late but the boys were still in 7th Heaven!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, but that black one is just STUNNING. Love it -- thanks for sharing.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your black card is the most elegant CAS card I think I have ever seen! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Jen!! Wow cards and CAS...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, Jen!! Wow cards and CAS...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete