Monday, May 20, 2013

CAS(E) Thinking of You!


Hello!
Happy Monday!  I totally have been out of the loop these last few weeks!  My husband went away for a week which left me with minimal stamping time!  Tomorrow we celebrate my oldest's 7th birthday!  I have no idea how it's possible that he can be 7 already!  We celebrated today with a pirate party for Caleb and 6 of his friends.  It was exhausting.  I'm thinking we will need to change things up a bit next year.

I really loved the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge this week.  I really wanted to play along.  I must apologize for the quality of my photo.  it's late and I had to use my phone...



As soon as I saw this sketch I thought French Foliage.  I think this stamp set has got to be my all time favourite set.  I just love it!  It doesn't help that my favourite season is fall so to me I can have fall all year round!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Stamps: French Foliage, Apothecary Art
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals


Here's a picture of my two pirates!  They were hilarious!!!!  The moustaches did not last long...sadly!  I thought for sure they'd love them!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!

Jen!

2 comments:

  1. Great stamp choice for the sketch! I love the "splatters" around the gorgeous leaves! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp set is one of my all-time favorites too! I love how you've got the images splashed across the card - very cool!

    Ahoy matey, those are some great pirates!!

    ReplyDelete