Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Retro Sketches Challenge!!!


Hello!
It was a lovely day here...but busy!  Jacob and I got lots done and best of all - my Project Life order FINALLY arrived!  I must thank Tammy Morales over at Scrapbookers Inner Circle for all of her help!  I snuck in a few minutes this afternoon and put some of my beautiful new Honey Core Kit cards into the pages.  I can't wait for the next few weeks to be done so I can give this album some full attention!

I decided to tackle this week's Retro Sketches challenge.  I'm not overly sold on my card but I wanted to use the new Cycle Celebration stamp set.  Of course I had to use that Quatrefancy DSP again...sorry about that.  I'll try and stay clear of that for my next card!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Stamps: Cycle Celebration
Ink: Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
Other: Strawberry Slush Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Glitter, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Love that ruffled Strawberry ribbon! And your sweet birthday card. Thanks for your comment on my Freshly Made Sketches entry.

    ReplyDelete