Monday, July 22, 2013

Masculine CTS Birthday!



Hello!  
Hope you had a great day today!  The boys spent the morning at a French camp which they both really liked.  Caleb was responsible for ensuring that Jacob behaved!  Ha!  I don't even want to know what really happened!  I did some cleaning and grabbed some fruit from the grocery store - nothing too exciting!  

Today's card comes courtesy of the new sketch at the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! I do love their sketches and when I saw the hexagons I couldn't wait to use the new Six-Sided Sampler from Stampin' Up!  I am in need of some masculine cards so I wanted to make this in more neutral colours.  



Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Pennant Parade
Ink: Versamark
Other: Early Espresso Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Hexagon Punch, Epic Day Washi Tape, SU Sanding Block

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen!

1 comment: