Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mojo Monkeys!


Hello!
I trust you had a good week/weekend.  It's been busy here.  The boys were home with me last week so that meant zero card making!  Trevor decided to take the boys to the flying field on Saturday with him so that meant that I did get some card making done!!! Yay!

I had a customer request for a baby shower card with brown, orange and yellow monkeys on it.  I decided to alter the Mojo Monday sketch slightly and instead of just one "star" to add three monkeys!  I tried different embossed background (sigh...) but decided the polka dots looks best for a baby shower card.


I like that the shower card is different looking and not traditional colours!  It was fun to make!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Stamps: Fox and Friends (retired), Cuddles and Kisses
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card!  Have a great day!

Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment