Sunday, September 22, 2013

Retro Christmas


Hello!
Are you ready for a new week?  We had a great day despite some cooler temperatures.  The boys headed out to the flying field after church this morning so I enjoyed a few hours by myself!  I even got a few cards done!

I decided to play along with this week's retro sketches challenge!  I love their sketches!  I hadn't played in a while and decided I would join in this week! 



You are all probably sick of seeing cards with the Ornament Keepsake stamp set...I apologize!  I love this set and know some of you can't always be buying new stamp sets so sometimes you just have to make different cards using the stamps you've got!  I decided to keep the card simple and very white!  I added some cherry cobbler and ta-da!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Ornament Keepsake,  Four the Holidays
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Versamark
Other: Holiday Ornament Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great day!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Fab CAS card Jen - especially all that white space...thanks for joining in this week at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete