Sunday, October 20, 2013

Retro Christmas!


Hello!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately!  It's been a crazy few weeks!  I have made a few cards and photographed them but haven't been able to blog!  Hopefully this week and next week I'll be able to get things back on track!

I was so fortunate to have my mom and dad here this weekend to celebrate my birthday with me!  We had such a good weekend together!  I do wish they lived closer and we could see each other more often!

I had created this card a while ago using a retro sketches sketch!  I really do need to get going on my Christmas cards!  I really do need to get going on my Christmas cards or they may never get done!!!

I really do love Ornament Keepsakes!  It's such a versatile stamp set.  I also like for people to realize that you can still use your retired stamp sets.  This is one of my favourites and it won't be going anywhere any time soon!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP:  Winter Frost Specialty
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Island Indigo, Versamark
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Holiday Ornaments Dies, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

I will try to get another card posted tomorrow!

Hope you have a great day!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment