Monday, January 27, 2014

Be my Valentine!


Hello!
Hope you had a great Monday!  My Monday was busy.  I felt sort of normal today so I think I took advantage of that and went a little overboard!  I did enjoy my morning work out though.  It felt good to get up and get moving!  I must say I'm a little tired now!

I can't believe how fast Valentine's Day is creeping up!  It will be here in no time!  Another exciting event starting tomorrow (Tuesday) is Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration!  I love this event!  For every $60 you spend from either the Occasions Catalogue or the Annual Catalogue, you can pick 1 item from the Sale-A-Bration flyer for FREE!!!!!  Who doesn't love free?!

The banner punch and stamp set on the above card are from the Sale-A-Bration flyer!  Who doesn't love a cute little punch and coordinating stamps?!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer Paper
Stamps: P.S. I Love You (sentiment), Banner Blast
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Banner Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great Tuesday!!!  Please stay tuned Wednesday for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I really like the bits of red mixed with the natural background!

    ReplyDelete