Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #121


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  Yesterday was a busy day...very busy!  I was at the school most of the day trying to get their home reading books organized and re-distributed.  I had boot camp last night since Trevor is away (again) tonight.  Wow - she worked us hard!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  The talented Linda Callahan is our hostess this week and she has come up with a fabulous sketch for you!  I loved it!
Of course I've got Valentine's Day on the brain!  I have one more card to share and then I may have to put the lid on it and move onto bigger things - like my husband's birthday card!  Yikes!!!

I wanted to keep this card simple and clean!  I do love the "Just Sayin" speech bubbles!  They are so fun to work with and since they have coordinating framelit dies, they are super easy to use!!!!  What more could one want?!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Stamps: Just Sayin'
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Word Bubbles Framelits, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and see the fabulous cards the design team has created for you!!!  You won't be disappointed!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

 

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!! I love the glitter hearts and the simple design...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those word bubbles too! This is sweet with the sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun with the sparkly red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning Jeniffer
    wanted to stop on by to say hello and tell you your card for this sketch is just lovely I love also playing along each week. have a wonderful safe week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Jen. So clean and CAS but those red hearts really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet! Love the red glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fantastic Jen!! Love the sparkle and the word bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love those shimmery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful clean card Jen! The speech bubble works so well with this sketch and the "love ya" stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS perfection! I love the black frame around the card and the glittery hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card (I do love a bit of glitter), and the 'love ya' is a fun touch
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this use of the word bubble! Perfect to use the glittery hearts! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete