Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch Sympathy



Hello!
I don't usually get to posting during the day!  I like being home when the kids are at school!  I snuck a few minutes in this morning and headed down to the craft room!  I wanted to get a few cards finished up and get ahead for next week! 

Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card this week (actually, I need two) and I wanted to get those done so they can get into the mail.  The uncle of a friend of mine recently passed away and I want to send my friend and her aunt a card to let them know I'm praying for them.  


I've been feeling rather uncreative lately.  I think sometimes creativity goes in waves!  I started out with the sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch and went from there.  I knew I wanted this card to be mostly vanilla.  I love the look of vanilla on vanilla.  It just seems so clean!  I put some tiny little pearls in the centre of the flowers but unfortunately they don't show up in the picture too well.  It's a grey day here today so there isn't much light shining in the patio door!

I turned to my trusted Field Flowers, some Sahara Sand and Early Espresso Ink and voila!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Stamps: Field Flowers (SU), One from PTI that I can't remember the name of!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Other: Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I will be back again (later tonight) with tomorrow's Freshly Made Sketches post!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous monochromatic card, Jen. clean and classy. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sympathy card. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete