Monday, March 17, 2014

Retro Sketches and Some Chevrons!



Hello!
Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great start to your week!  We are getting back into the swing of things here after our March Break!   We had a great week with my parents and it's sad to know that our next visit won't be for a while but I do love being back into routine!  Though my 5:45 wake up this morning was a little more challenging than normal!

I had a few minutes on Sunday to play with this week's retro sketches challenge!  I love the sketch this week!  It is so versatile!  I know right away I had to pull out my chevron paper!  I do love the Fresh Prints DSP Stack!


I wanted to create a card with a very clean, white background!  I love white!  I embossed the sentiment on vellum in silver embossing powder (though it's really hard to see in the picture).  I added a small basic rhinestone just to add a little bitter of bling!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Paper Stack, Vellum
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Black
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment