Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #169


Hello!  Happy Wednesday!
I hope you're all having a great week!  I can't believe it's almost the middle of January.  The days are slowly getting longer and I'm enjoying ever extra minute of daylight we get each day!

We have a fabulous new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our very own, and fabulously talented Jennifer Timko has created a great sketch for us!   Now, I'm sure as you look at the sketch and see that GIANT circle sitting there you started laughing wondering what I thought.  We won't talk about that.  That circle and I are not on speaking terms!


As I mentioned in my previous post, the stitched rectangle dies from Lil' Inkers are going to get a lot of use on each and every card.  The Coffee Cozy stamp set will as well!  I just love it (and all the fabulous sayings that it comes with)!  Now, I want to give this card to my husband for Valentine's day but it really should say "You're the milk in my tea".  I don't actually drink coffee but tea and I, we're inseparable!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Kraft, Red Glimmer
DSP: Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Stamps: Coffee Cozy (Lil' Inkers)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder, Coffee Cozy Dies, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Rectangle Stitched Frame Dies, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out what the design team has come up with to inspire you!  You will not be disappointed!

Have a great week!
Jen



12 comments:

  1. You have NO reason to be scared of circles Jen - you always rock the circle sketches and make them look amazing! You've created such a sweet card with matching image and sentiment - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though,you and circles are enemies ;) ,your card still looks perfect to me!! I love the cup and the red glitter heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did think of you when I saw the sketch, Jen, but you overcame your fears and created a magnificent card! I love the stitched dies and the coffee cup and saying are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL You and the circle should be friends because this is AWESOME! You are going to force me to get this coffee set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes my heart happy! And there are circles everywhere on this card - i am thinking you are starting to like them :) Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, you keep talking about circles like they're your enemy but I'm beginning to doubt you! You never make a card that I don't love, circles or not! Proof positive is this card, where the circle frames the coffee cup perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! The large dots, the sentiment, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image on your card with the saying! It is so cute! I also love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polka dot heaven!! I love this card : ) It makes me smile and I just love the Lil Inkers stitched dies too!! These companies know how to tempt us : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this super clean look! Such a great card for Valentines Day or any time you want to tell that special guy how much you love him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was a little worried for you and that circle, lol! But look at this! Not only a big circle but embossed circles too! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fabulous Valentine's Day card or a card for any time you want to say I love you. I love how you've kept the embellishments minimal and colors appropriate for a man.

    ReplyDelete