Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge!

Hello!
Happy Wednesday!   I hope you're having a great week.  The boys and I flew to visit my parents for our March Break.  It's been such a nice relaxing week. We have had a bit of snow but the boys don't seem to notice and love the time with Grannie and Papa!

You are probably looking for this week's Freshly Made Sketches post!  I would love to show you but I didn't bring my laptop this visit and cannot figure out how to do my post from my iPad!  I'm technologially challenged!

Head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the beautiful cards the Design Team has created for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Well your card is adorable for sure! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, it's a warm and happy card! Technology love it/hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I love your card for this week's FMS! To me, it looks like a fishbowl and I love the colors and sequin "bubbles". Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you've been having a relaxing week, and that you're getting to spend time with your family. Enjoy! I love how you've filled the circle in the sketch. And I love how the sequins are like little water bubbles. Great card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super cute! Glad you are able to spend time with family! "See" you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. It's really beautiful. I love the red and the sentiment is so very true. <3

    ReplyDelete