Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hello Friend


Hello!
Happy Sunday!  I hope you've have a great weekend!  We had a nice relaxing day.  It was nice to sleep in a few minutes this morning.  We had such a beautiful weekend again!  I sure have been loving this unusual fall weather!  The sun is just so warm and lovely!

I discovered a few cards laying around that I had not posted.  I don't even remember when I made them or for what challenge!  Obviously they didn't get entered!!!  That happens sometimes around here!

I couldn't help but combine butterflies and sequins...oh and a stitched rectangle on this card!  The "hello's" are cut out using the Hello You thinlits from Stampin' Up!  I added the Papillon Potpourri butterflies and the sequins I had left from my Watercolour Wishes card kit!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Sending You (Lil' Inkers)
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hello You Thinlits, Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment