Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #278


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week has started well!  It's felt like spring here the last two days though there is some cold weather and snow in the long range forecast.  I think I'm done with snow.  I am not a big fan of cold either!  I must be getting old or something!!!

We have a great new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Our hostess this week is the amazing Jen Mitchell!  I love, love, love Jen's cards.  She is so creative and makes CAS look so incredible!  Head over to her blog and you'll see exactly what I mean!

I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do with this sketch.  It's a great one and I had a few ideas but settled on using a new stamp set that I got this week.  I love the new Sweet Celebrations stamp set and dies from Lil' Inkers.  Who doesn't love a heart wreath and some beautiful flowers?!

I guess I kinda deviated from the sketch a little bit.  My "shape" is a tad bit big!  I hope the girls don't mind!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations (Lil Inkers)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Cucumber Crush , Stazon Black, Versamark
Other: Sweet Celebrations Dies, White Embossing Powder, Softly Falling TIEF, Celebrate Word Die, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the beautiful cards the Design Team has created for your inspiration!

Have a fabulous day!

Jen

11 comments:

  1. Super Cute Card! Great Color Combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you adorned the heart with flowers! And I love the embossed background with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! This is so beautiful! I love that sketchy heart and all the pretty flowers. What a GREAT take on the sketch! And I'm done with winter too. The weather here is nuts. 70 degrees one day and 5 the next. Bring on summer, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so very beautiful, Jen. Gorgeous colors and that heart is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love your flowers around the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty!! I love that large heart and the way you used the flowers on this. Great design!! (I think I need this set too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a fabulous card! I love so much the color palette and the pretty flowers! Great sentiment too. Actually, everything is great in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The detail on this is simply amazing, Jen! Love this happy spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet wreath with the beautiful flowers. And what a gorgeous color combo! Such a pretty card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Jen! This card is super stunning and one of my favourite cards of yours - truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete