Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #311


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  Did you get a lot of trick or treaters last night?  We didn't have as many as we usually do.  Not sure what happened there.  I saw lots of kids out there but we live in a weird spot and lots of kids miss our house.  I guess that means more candy for me to eat!!!  Oh dear!!!

We have a new sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I have the honour of being this week's hostess.  It's always such a stressful job because you're never sure if people are going to like your sketch or want to play along!  I went with something pretty straight forward so hopefully people will want to join in this week!

In order to get my Christmas cards ready, I think I'll have to make one a week for the next year!!!  I also tend to pick one set and stick with it through the whole season so if you're sick of seeing this set, I'm really sorry but I do really love it and think it's so perfect for Christmas!

I love black and gold together especially at Christmas.  They're my go-to elegant colour combination!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold
Stamps: Night in Bethlehem
Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark
Other: Bethlehem Edgelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!  I can't wait to see what you create this week!

Have a fabulous day!
Jen

9 comments:

  1. You make the most elegant cards! This is beautiful! And I did notice the circle.......you used it perfectly! Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set and what you've done with it. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so NOT sick of seeing your beautiful cards with this stamp set! You have a great way of showing of these images perfectly! And no need to worry about whether anyone will like your sketkch - it's a classic so everyone is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I love it! The black and gold is so elegant! I might have to purchase this set after seeing your amazing card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jen! Such a wonderful scene! Love the golden details! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make such WOW cards with this set! I love the city scene in black, and the gold touches add such an elegant touch. Keep making more cards with this set -- I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, Jen, and this is such a beautiful and elegant card! The touches of gold are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work with this set is just amazing! I love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete